Main house and pool at La Charpenterie
Quiet country roads
Close to historic Saumur
Set in a vineyard - close to Brézé
Please note that we no longer rent The Loft and The Bungalow - a big thank-you to all our guests who have stayed there during the last 12-years.
Does your dream 2018 French holiday involve?
- A deluxe holiday villa, for two, set in a Brézé vineyard;
- 15-minutes from Saumur, Loire valley. Also close to Fontevraud, Chinon, Villandry and both Angers & Tours
- A child-free environment peace and tranquillity; Solitude, without isolation
- Local walks to 4 chateaux - panoramic landscapes,
- 70% of our guests have stayed more than once
- Prices inclusive of linen, towels and utilities
- Owners on site for help and advice - 12 years at la Charpenterie.
- Edge of village location - local shops include Pizza Bar, Boulengerie, mini-market, pharmacy and La Poste
- Golf, horse-riding, canoeing, fishing and Karting all available nearby
Then your search has just ended
Set in the glorious Loire Valley and close to historic Saumur and the magnificent Abbey at Fontevraud, our luxury gites offer a super location for exploring the regions of Anjou and Touraine. At 'La Charpenterie', we can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests (just three couples) in superb comfort, there are no children around to spoil your perfect day. Our purpose designed homes were built without compromise with high levels of insulation and heating for Spring and Autumn breaks. There is a shared washing machine available in the garage.
Our facilities include:-
- 15m heated swimming pool 1.2m deep and so suitable for non-confident swimmers.
- Sunbeds, parasol, outdoor table & chairs and BBQ
- Reliable secure WiFi allowing you to keep in touch with the office and friends from your laptop, or mobile device.
- Bikes for him and her, plus a separate tandem.
- An acre of ground, so there is plenty of space to be on your own, or enjoy the company of the owners
- very close to a living village so you can walk, or cycle through the vineyards for your warm baguette in the morning - it will taste even better for the small effort.
- We can point you towards the best local wine producers of our area - It makes more sense try before you buy?
- We can also recommend some of the many superb restaurants and markets to be found nearby.
Are you a car enthusiast visiting our area?
- Your "pride and joy" can be parked in one of our garages, upon request.
- "Top down" motoring is almost an everyday possibility
- We will be able to guide you through the myriad chateaux and other visitor attractions situated in this UNESCO World Heritage area
We hope our web-site provides you with all the facts you need to make an, informed decision. However, we recognise that no matter how much information we try to provide in advance, you may wish to speak with us to discuss details more fully. However, we are certain that, until you have enjoyed our hospitality, words will be inadequate to describe your 'La Charpenterie' experience.